Bosque del Apache Photo Tour
November 10-13, 2018, 4 full Days: $1299. Deposit $599. Sold Out.
Meeting the evening of Nov 9th.
Maximum 6 photographers + Leader Robert OToole and co-leader.
Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge is a one-of-a-kind attraction in New Mexico and is one of the premier bird photography locations in the US. 2016 will be my 12th straight year leading tours at Bosque.
The tour will offer morning and evening in the field instructional photography sessions and morning and afternoon classroom instruction and friendly helpful critique sessions.
Workshop size is limited to 6 participants, so this small group size will insure plenty of time for personal instruction from the leaders. Compared to larger workshops these workshops will offer you great value for your money.
As the workshop leader I will use my years of experience leading tours at Bosque to make sure that you maximize your opportunities in the field and then learn to produce high quality image files in your computer. Teaching is my number one priority and I will assist and guide you to produce the finest images possible. I will be using my own camera in the field for instructional purposes and to lead by example by demonstrating the techniques being taught.
Tour highlights include:
- No issues with crowds on this tour. The tour dates are before the crowds for festival of the cranes, or the throngs of December photo workshops show up.
- Photograph Sand-hill Cranes and Snow Geese close up at one of the best bird photography locations in the US.
- Plenty of photography time with two photography sessions per day.
- late morning and evening instructional sessions included.
- The small group size of 6 will give each participant plenty of one on one exposure to the workshop leader giving you the best photographic value return for your money.
- Canon and Nikon and all other brand owners are welcome and the leader has professional level experience with both Canon and Nikon systems.
What will you receive during my Bosque workshop?
-4 days of shooting consisting of two in-the-field photography sessions per day
-Plenty of one-on-one time with the leader. I will be there with you until you get it, and you will get results.
-Bonus time with the workshop leader.
What’s not included: Airfare, lodging, meals.
If you would like to join me for the experience of a lifetime, please let us know immediately via e-mail or by phone that you will be sending a deposit as I expect this trip to fill quickly.
Email Robert@RobertOToolePhotography.com or call 310.619.8017
All content (including text, design, photos, layout, and graphics) are copyright © Robert OToole. All rights reserved.