Eagle Photo Tour in Alaska
March 11-15th, 2019, 5 days $4000. Deposit $1950. 3 openings available
March 18-22nd, 2019, 5 days $4000. Deposit $1950. 4 openings available
Strict maximum of 6 photographers in each group
$500 Early registration discount until August 2018.
See the 2017 Eagle Tour Report here: http://www.robertotoole.com/blog/eagle-tour-2017
2018 tour report part one: http://www.robertotoole.com/blog/2018/3/17/eagles-in-alaska-tour-2018
2018 tour report part two: http://www.robertotoole.com/blog/eagles-in-alaska-tour-2018-part-2
We will enjoy virtually unlimited photographic action in the wild. In-the-field and in-classroom instruction including Photoshop sessions. Canon or Nikon we've got you covered. A non-refundable deposit of $1,950 is required to hold your spot.
If you would like to join me for the experience of a lifetime, please let us know immediately via e-mail or by phone that you will be sending a deposit as I expect this tours to fill quickly. Email Robert@RobertOToolePhotography.com or call 310.619.8017
What's included: lots of eagles and lots of instruction. Ground transportation from the motel to the dock. As above we cover all boat fees and boat-related expenses except tips. Breakfast at the motel. The workshop will be based 225 miles south of Anchorage on the Kenai Peninsula. Complete hotel and Travel information is covered in the workshop guide that is provided when you sign up for the workshop.
What's not included: airfare. (Driving from Anchorage is recommended only for the experienced) The cost of your room. Meals other than breakfast.
- This tour consists of 7 shoots over 5 days.
- Tour groups are strictly limited to 6 photographers.
- For this tour sibject distance is not a problem so a telephoto or zoom lens with 200-300mm reach is all that is needed.
- The small group size means more assistance and one-on-one guidance and help for each participant
- Photographers of all levels are welcome, the tour pacing will suit everyone’s needs and skill level
- This is a multi camera system tour and we welcome owners of all brands, the tour leader uses both Canon and Nikon systems and has over 11 years of professional experience with both systems.
- 2019 is the leader's 14th continuous year of leading eagle tours in Alaska at the same locations so no one has more experience as a matter of fact, to put you in the right place for the most opportunites in the best light.
All content (including text, design, photos, layout, and graphics) are copyright © Robert OToole. All rights reserved.